Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions stated, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download a duplicate of the material (data or programming) on the Syspro Web Development site for individual and non-business use only. This is a license only and not a transfer of ownership, and under this permission you may not:
- modify or copy materials;
- use the material for commercial use, or for public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to describe or rebuild any product or material found on the Syspro Web Development website;
- remove any copyright or other documentation from the material; or
- transfer the material to another person or to another server.
- The project may be terminated if you ignore one of these conditions by Syspro Web Development. After you no longer have permission, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Amendments and Errata
- The materials featured on the Syspro Web Development website may include typographical or photographic errors. Syspro Web Development does not guarantee that any material on its website is accurate or up to date. Syspro Web Development may make improvements to the material contained on its website without any notice. Syspro Web Development is not dedicated to update materials.
- Syspro Web Development does not check most of the websites or links that are linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of the relevant website. The merger of any link extensions is not supported by Syspro Web Development. Use of related websites is at the user’s own risk.
6. Regulatory Law
- Any case involved with the Syspro Web Development website should be governed by Malaysian law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose of the information collected.
- We will collect and use individual data individually with the target to meet the reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only store individual data at length for satisfaction for those reasons.
- We will collect individual data in a lawful and reasonable manner and, if appropriate, with the information or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information must be relevant to the purpose for which it is used, and, as far as necessary for that reason, must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect individual data with security shields from disaster or theft, as well as unauthorized access, dissemination, duplication, use or alteration.
- We will promptly give customers access to our policies and procedures for individual data administration.
8. Personal information
- The personal information we collect depends on the type of service, support, or sales inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax and email address, date of service provided, type of service provided, payment history, payment method, amount payment, payment date, domain name, credit card or other payment information. Financial information will only be used when you purchase our products and services. If you make a purchase with a credit card, this information may be sent to your credit card provider. While transferring personal information, a security icon will appear in your browser.
9. Customer Reviews
- We can periodically do customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our users to participate in this survey as you can provide us with important information that will help us improve the types of services we offer and how we deliver them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is done by a third party service provider on our behalf.
10. Social Media