With Document Settings, you control some basic and useful WordPress settings.
Click on the gear icon located at the bottom left of the panel.
- Title – Change the title
- Status – change the status (Draft, Pending, Private, Publish)
- Featured image – add a featured image
- Hide Title – Slide the switch to hide the title
- Page layout – Choose between the different layouts (Default, Elementor Canvas, Elementor Full Width, etc.)
- Body style – choose between color, gradient, or image background
- Padding – add padding to the document
- Placeholder for your document’s custom CSS