- SEO forms the cornerstone of every trusted and leading company’s marketing strategy.
- It assists in making your brand stronger, better and well recognized.
- Eventually, SEO helps you by attracting relevant traffic with high conversion potential to your website.
- As a result, it increases your sales.
- How search engines make a decision about which websites to be ranked on the top spots for specific search terms?
- By increasing your website performance, maybe your website will be ranked in the top spot on search engines such as Google or at least on the first page.
- The search engine narrows down the lists based on multiple of factors such as website quality, popularity and user satisfaction.
- Your website plays an important role in keeping in touch with online visitors.
- Thus, it can generate leads, qualify prospects and attract potential new customers, partners or investors.
- Also, SEO helps you through free advertising, getting more clicks and views as well as keep conversion rates optimal.
On-Page SEO refers to the settings that can be applied on your website or blog so that it is search engine friendly search engine friendly, user-friendly and authoritative content.
- Text Formatting
- Optimized Titles and Descriptions
- User Friendly Navigation
- Proper URL Strings
- Targeted Content
- Unbroken Internal & Outbound Links
- Image Optimization
- Mobile Friendly Pages
- Fast Loading Pages
- Latest Quality Fresh Content
- Content Relevance
When you developing a page, you should consider how relevant is your page to the query.
- Customer’s Interaction and Engagement
You should include in the tasks that motivate your visitors or customers to interact and engage more as it will increase their experiences when they stay longer on the site.
Conduct an analysis of your site to see how the structure of your page is performing once you applied on-page SEO.
Off-Page refers to the activities you can perform outside the limits of your website. In other words, you optimized your website online and offline footprint through the use of content, relationships, and links to create an optimal experience for prospects and search engine crawl bots.
- Blog Directories
- Forum Signatures
- Comment Link
- Articles Directories
- Shared Content Directories
- Link Exchange Schemes
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Book Marking
- Increase In Rankings
Your website will get more traffic which can result in higher rankings in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
- Increase In PageRank
Your website will gain trust from Google and get a better PageRank.
- More Exposure
When your website ranks in the top positions, the website gets more links, more visits and more social media mentions. In conclusion, the higher your website rankings, the greater exposure of your website.
SEM is beyond SEO and is a component of Internet Marketing (aka. Digital Marketing). SEM promotes your website by boosting the visibility in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) through free traffic (i.e. SEO) or paid traffic (i.e. paid search advertising).
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and SMM are another part of SEM.
- In-depth analysis on your competitors.
- Analyze on website and server you used.
- 200 over on-page SEO factors analysis
- Use catchy titles and meta descriptions.
- Increase your page speed.
- Maintain and update your website structure.
- Website copy that increases the conversion rates.
- A website that contains information that can educate visitors.
- Informative blog posts such as tips.
- Analyze competitor keyword
- Report keyword mapping
- Advanced ranking tracking
- Promote content
- Relevant mention on blogs and posts
- Viral marketing campaigns
- Analyze conversion path
- Improve Call-To-Action (CAT)
- Use ROI tracking to improve continuously
White hat is defined as the good practices used by providing users with quality content that is accurate, relevant and well-organized.
Display the content focused on a particular topic with related keywords.
Write the sentence that makes sense with a reasonable keyword density and use related words semantically.
Write a content that expects the visitor to read by contrasting the text with the background color and making the links visible.
Writing an original content, cite sources and quote in small chunks.
Spend time on your blog to write something relevant, helpful and fresh.
Increase your website’s popularity with content richness.
Black hat referred to the technique used to trick the search engine ranking on the web page relevancy that is often inconsistent with the search engine’s guidelines.
Use irrelevant keywords to the copy for extra page hits.
Trick the visitors from search engines by presenting one set of content and site visitors with another.
Photocopy a large amount of content from another website with or without permission.
Blogging through the software that makes confusing text with keyword phrases which only aims to get the visitors to click on ads.
Message people with advertisements through the demographics information on social networking sites.
Mislead visitors by registered a domain name that is a misspelled version of a famous website.
Weeks, months or sometimes years. Therefore, it mostly depends on the field or niche of your website is in.
Inbound links are the links where other websites linked to your content while internal links are links that go to another page on your site through the links on a page on your site.
Organic results are the results that appeared free in search engines based on an algorithm, yet paid results are search results that appear at the top or side of a page which linked to the advertisements paid to appear on different search engines.
Yes, it is possible that you get penalized for linking out your website to a website that are unrelated or the penalized sites.
Not really. Your website content should provide a better value to your readers especially relevant to your company field in order to rank high in search engines.
No. Never! The search engines’ algorithms keep changing every time so no one can guarantee that you will reach the first page. Those who give such guarantees are probably spamming Google on it.