Facebook and Instagram Re-targeting System Module.
“Retargeting” at its core, is the act of showing ads to someone who has already visited your website.
When someone visits your site, they are tagged with a piece of code. Facebook can then read these code snippets when a user is browsing on Facebook, and then show them your ads based on your specific targeting parameters.
This form of “warm” advertising can have a higher conversion rate and a better ROI than standard advertising because it puts your ads in front of people who have already expressed an interest in your company or products, and who already have some level of awareness of your brand.
1. Retargeting specific URL visits
2. Retargeting existing customers
3. Lead-gen ads based on page engagement
4. The Abandon Cart Campaign
5. Customer & PR Testimonials
6. Discount Offers
7. Halo Strategy
8. Funnel Retargetting Setting