Syspro Web Development Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Syspro Web Development . By subscribing to our services, you have confirmed that you (the client) agree to adhere to these Terms & Conditions Agreement. These terms are legally binding and represent an agreement between you (the client) and the Syspro Web Development company.
Website Design Policy
- Syspro Web Development reserves the right not to accept projects that promote racism, pornography or insult.
- Syspro Web Development reserves the right to suspend any website / hosting account that links to any of the following content (pornography,obscene, threatening, abusive).
- Websites created by Syspro Web Development should have the statement “Website designed By Syspro Web Development” placed at the bottom of the website’s footer.
- Syspro Web Development reserves the right to include in any project that is developed by us into the Syspro Web Development’s portfolio page.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. Syspro Web Development is not responsible for any lapse in the services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, you may utilize the Client Area to update your contact information. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- We will not be liable or in any way responsible for any data or file loss in respect of any account that is terminated, disconnected, suspended, cancelled or interrupted because of your failure to make due payment on our web hosting services rendered.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Ownership And Permitted Use Of The Website
- The website (including all content, page headers, custom graphic, button icons, and scripts and the presentation, arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such and other information in text, graphical, video, and audio forms, images, icons, software design, applications, data and other elements available on or through the website) is the property of Syspro Web Development (unless otherwise indicated) and are protected by Intellectual Property Laws in Malaysia. Your use of the website does not transfer to you any ownership or rights in the Website or its content. The website is made available to you for your lawful, personal use only. You may use the website only in the manner described expressly in the agreement and subject to all applicable laws. Using the website for any other purposes or in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the terms and conditions provided here.
- All copyrights, trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners.
- The design approval stage requires the Client to review the Homepage and 1 Inner page design considering the layout, structure and color theme only. Revisions regarding images and content will not be entertained at this stage.
- You agree to provide us with all necessary logos, content, artwork, photos and files that are needed to complete the project according to the agreed work scope.
Social Media Marketing Policy
- Agency Appointment
The client hereby appoints Syspro Web Development to handle all advertising, communication and related work on social media required for your brand.
- Commencement And Duration
This agreement is deemed to commence from (starting date), and shall remain in force for 7 days. The agreement may be renewed thereafter as may be mutually agreed by both parties.
- Agency Services
Syspro Web Development shall provide to the Client, services, which shall include the following:
- Consulting for online marketing.
- Developing relevant and creative content to reach your target customers.
- Creating, curating, and managing all published images, videos, and written content on your business’s social media pages.
- Launching carefully developed paid advertising campaigns through Facebook ads, Google ads, and Instagram promotions.
- Conducting online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Developing and expanding community outreach efforts.
- Monitoring, listening, and responding appropriately to users while cultivating leads and sales.
- Overseeing the designs of your profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, etc.
- Cultivating leads and sales by using marketing strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Testing new and creative marketing strategies through social media.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, etc.
- Identifying threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding your business’s social media pages, and notifying you of any credible or notable threats.
- Analyzing marketing campaign data and using this analysis to make recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Setting up social media accounts on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. as specified at checkout.
- Monitoring, managing, and posting for accounts on these platforms as specified at checkout.
- Any other services agreed on by both parties that are specified at checkout.
Digital Marketing Policy
- Amendment in Project Development
When a client requests to add or amend or redo design / layout / component which has been agreed/ confirmed by client before, Syspro Web Development will charge for the number of hours accumulated. A maximum change of three (3) times is allowed for any design or programming change. A fee will be quoted for the subsequent changes and will only apply when the client agrees with the charges from the quotation. Unless the amendment is due to Syspro Web Development’s mistake, then the charge will be waived.
- Online Advertising Services
Syspro Web Development provides search engine marketing, optimization and associated services on a local, national and international basis. As such, we submit information on your behalf to search providers for whom you must agree to their terms and conditions. These providers may include, but are not limited to: Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing, ASK, AOL, Marchex, InfoUSA, 411 Directory Assistance, Yellowpages.com, Superpages.com, Yellowbook.com, Yelp, Acxiom, Localeze, TrueLocal, local.com, CitySearch, MagicYellow, Dex, YP.com, iBegin, YellowBot, Insider Pages, MojoPages, Kudzu, Merchant Circle, OnStar, Craigslist, Kijiji, local online newspapers, Facebook, YouTube and other sites. The terms and conditions of these providers all apply. Syspro Web Development will not share your information with any business other than in the course of securing online advertising and marketing services on your behalf.
Unless otherwise stated, Syspro Web Development and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Syspro Web Development. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from syspro.my for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from syspro.my
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from syspro.my
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from syspro.my
- Redistribute content from Syspro Web Development (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Copywriting Payment
Copywriter will produce the first draft within the timescale agreed and will expect amendments/revisions on that draft within fourteen days of you receiving that draft. Our copywriter will write up to three drafts within the original estimate of charges and for discrete jobs, she expects to have reached the final version within 30 days of submitting the first draft. Unless a longer timescale has been agreed, she may charge the full cost of the job at the end of those 30 days. Subsequent amendments after the final draft is agreed will be charged at the normal hourly rate.
- Our Pricing Terms
Our current copywriting fees are RM50 per hour, or RM400 a day. Before each project, we will provide a quote so that you know exactly how much the work will cost. Any changes to the original brief initiated by the client may require us to adjust the cost. The total price of your project will include:
- A free quote
- A maximum of 3 drafts of the project specified in the original brief
- Any minor amendments to your project
- Advice and consultation by email as necessary
Any additional work requested that isn’t covered in the original brief will be quoted separately and added to the original invoice.
- Ownership and intellectual property
- Supplying your own copy draft.
- You may ask Syspro Web Development to use a copy draft that you have written yourself or one that has been written for you. By doing this, you confirm that you are the holder of the copyright to this draft or that you are permitted by the copyright holder to use this material to form part of the work that Syspro Web Development will create for you. In such a case, you indemnify Syspro Web Development against any claim arising from claims that the new work breaches existing copyright.
- Referencing other people’s copy.
- If you supply the Copywriter with research or samples taken from someone else’s printed media or site, you must specify whether you have obtained permission to use this material and you indemnify the Copywriter against any action arising as a result of using this content as reference material.
Domain Renewal and Web Hosting
- Syspro Web Development will not automatically renew clients’ domain account / clients’ hosting. We will send a reminder email to the customer 30 days before the service expiration date. Customers need to make a confirmation of the renewal and follow by payment.
- Failure to pay for website / domain / hosting / other service renewal will result in the website being closed immediately upon the expiration date.
- Customers should bear the risk of losing ownership of another domain / hosting / website / service.
- If the order is canceled due to lack of goods or our inability to deliver the product, Syspro Web Development will refund the amount already paid.
If you have any questions or feedback about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at: